Many couples report that over time they’ve been drifting apart.
The early cracks are getting wider and wider and eventually the chasm isn’t bridgeable any more.
In his regular podcast “Conversations on Purpose” Justin Cooper is interviewing me and we are exploring the early warning signs every couple should be aware of.
Here are some of the signs…the early cracks…the canary in the coal mine:
- The normal life infringes on your relationship
- You stop making time for each other
- You actually stop dating
- No Active Appointments
- No longer sharing of deeper thoughts
- Not spending quality time together
- You stop talking
- You don’t have the desire to come home
- You are exchanging fewer kisses per day or stopping kissing completely…