Why you want to work with Inspiring Relationships
- You have the feeling that something is missing, and you can’t put your finger on it
- You see that you spend not enough quality time together
- You sense that there is not enough talking in your relationship
- The frequency of sex & intimacy has drastically diminished over time
- You have a frequent sense of sadness
- You feel there is a lack of respect for each other
- There is not enough trust in your relationship
- Your communication has become superficial
- You feel unheard
- You feel misunderstood
- Your first (or second) child is born and everything is different now
- He / she is nagging constantly
- Somehow you both seem to be too busy for real connecting
- At least one of you has an active addiction
- You know or you sense that your partner has an affair
This is exactly where we can support you.
With that in mind, please give me a call to discuss how we can help you to living an Inspiring, Loving Relationship…
Gaining new perspectives on your relationship
Think about it, when was the last time that you invested time in yourself and your relationship? In our busy lives we have regular inspections, check-ups, insurances and coaching.
You bring your car to an inspection in spite the fact that it is running like a well-oiled machine. You go to the dentist twice a year for a check-up. You increase your insurance when you are travelling overseas.
Inspiring Relationships is like your relationship inspection – your check up and check in.
You have nothing to lose and a lot to gain.
- The tips and insights are based on personal experiences as well as on many stories
recounted from various people.
- You will read and hear about new ideas, new strategies and new tips to deepen your relationship and build the foundation for a lasting one.
- The aim is to equip you with more proven methods to relate to your partner on a
inspired, richer and most of all deeper level.
- This is neither counselling nor has it any religious agenda or background.
- Inspiring Relationships is aiming at happy couples living together, but is as valuable for singles or people trying to pick things up after a shattered relationship.
- At this stage, Inspiring Relationships is sharing its tips via Facebook, YouTube and our website. The plan is to eventually put these tips into an e-Book or physical book and
also run relationship workshops.