Is Inspiring Relationships the right fit for your relationship? Ever felt…
- You have the feeling that something is missing, and you can’t put your finger on it
- You see that you don’t spend enough quality time together
- You sense that there is not enough communication in your relationship
- The frequency of sex & intimacy has drastically diminished over time
- You have a frequent sense of sadness
- You feel there is a lack of respect for each other
- There is not enough trust in your relationship
- Your conversations have become superficial
- You feel unheard or misunderstood
- Your relationship has deteriorated since the birth of your child(ren) You feel that he/she is constantly nagging
- Somehow you both seem too busy for valuable connection
- At least one of you has an active addiction are you sure you want people that fit this Jurgen?
- You know or you sense that your partner has had/is having an affair same comment as above
Inspiring Relationships can absolutely support you.
Gaining new perspectives on your relationship
Think about it, when was the last time that you invested time in yourself and your relationship?
You bring your car to an inspection in spite of the fact that it is running like a well-oiled machine. You go to the dentist twice a year for a check-up. You increase your insurance when you are travelling overseas.
Inspiring Relationships is like your relationship health check – your check up and check in.
You have nothing to lose but an awful lot to gain.
- Inspiring Relationships offers tips and insights that are based on real experiences
- You will read and hear about new ideas, new strategies and new tips to deepen your relationship and build the foundation for a lasting one.
- The aim is to equip you with more proven methods to relate to your partner on an
inspired, richer and deeper level.
- This is neither counselling nor has it any religious or political agenda or background.
- Inspiring Relationships is focused on assisting happy couples living together, but is as valuable for singles or people trying to recover after struggling with a broken relationship.
My vision is to play part in creating a world where couples live in lasting, respectful and happy relationships, enabling families to flourish in trusting, safe and loving environments, together.
Jürgen Schmechel, founder of Inspiring Relationships